- Royal Hotel Carlton
- Das Hotel
- Wellness & Fitness
- Pre-Check In
- Unser Standort
- MONRIF HOTELS
These tracers may be installed on your device depending on the preferences that you expressed or may express at any time in accordance with this policy.
- Why have a cookies policy?
With a view to provide information and ensure transparency, Royal Hotel Carlton established this policy so that you can learn more about:
- The origin and purpose of the information processed when you browse
- Your rights with regard to cookies and other tracers used by Royal Hotel Carlton.
- What is a cookie?
Cookies and other similar tracers are packets of data used by servers to send status information to a user’s browser and return status information to the original server through this same browser.
The status information can be a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response field or other types of information.
During their validity period, cookies are used to store status information when a browser accesses various pages of a website or when the browser returns to this website at a later point.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you exit the browser or leave the website
- Persistent cookies, which remain on your device until their expiration or until you delete them using the features of your browser
Cookies strictly necessary for browsing the https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ and the ability to use all of their features, and intended in particular to:
- Manage authentication of website visitors and the associated security measures, and ensure the proper functioning of the authentication module
- Optimize the user experience and facilitate browsing, in particular determining “technical routes” for browsing
- Store information regarding the “cookies” information banner seen by website visitors who then continue to browse the website after agreeing to accept cookies on their device
Implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again for content or a service after a certain period of time or to ensure basic operation of https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ and use of their major technical features, such as monitoring of performance and browsing errors, management of user sessions, etc.)
Cookies for features intended in particular to:
- Adapt https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ to the display preferences of your device (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration, and settings of the display of web pages based on the device you are using and its location, etc.)
- Store specific information that you enter on https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ in order to facilitate and customize your subsequent visits (including displaying the visitor’s first and last names if the visitor has a user account)
- Allow you to access your personal pages more quickly by storing the login details or information that you previously entered
Cookies for visitor tracking are aimed at improving the comfort of users by helping us understand your interactions with https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ (most visited pages, applications used, etc.); these cookies may collect statistics or test different ways of displaying information in order to improve the relevance and usability of our services.
Advertising cookies are intended to (i) offer you, in advertising spaces, relevant, targeted content that may be of interest to you (best offers, other destinations, etc.) based on your interests, browsing behavior, preferences, and other factors, and (ii) reduce the number of times that the advertisements appear.
Affiliate cookies identify the third-party website that redirected a visitor to https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/.
Social network cookies, set by third parties, allow you to share your opinion about and content from https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ on social networks (for example, the “Share” or “Like” application buttons for social networks).
The social network applications on https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ as mentioned above can in some cases allow the social networks concerned to identify you even if you did not click on the application button. This type of button can allow a social network to track your browsing on https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/, simply because your account in the social network concerned is enabled on your device (open session) while you are browsing.
We recommend that you read the policies of these social networks to familiarize yourself with how they use the browsing information they may collect, especially with regard to advertising. These policies must specifically allow you to make choices on these social networks, particularly by configuring your user accounts for each of them.
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. Also, when you first visit https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/, you are asked whether you agree to the installation of this type of cookie, which is only activated after your acceptance.
This process is supported by means of an information banner on the homepage of https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/, which informs you that by continuing to browse, you are agreeing to the installation of cookies that require consent on your device.
You can change your mind at any time using the various methods described in the section “Deleting and/or blocking cookies”.
- Deleting and/or blocking cookies
You have several options for deleting cookies and other tracers.
Although most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, you can, if you desire, choose to accept all cookies, always block cookies, or choose which cookies to accept based on their senders.
You can also set your browser to accept or block cookies on a case-by-case basis before they are installed. Your browser also allows you to regularly delete cookies from your device. Remember to configure all the browsers in your different devices (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
Regarding the management of cookies and your preferences, configuration varies for each browser. This is described in the Help menu of your browser, as well as how to edit your preferences with regard to cookies. For example:
- For Microsoft Edge™:
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For Chrome™:
- For Firefox™:
- For Opera™:
Saving a cookie to your device depends on your wishes, which you can exercise and change at any time and free of charge using the settings offered by your browser software.
If your browser is set to accept cookies on your device, the cookies embedded in the pages and content that you view may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your device. They can only be read by their issuer.
However, you can set your browser to block cookies. Keep in mind that if you set your browser to block cookies, some features, pages and spaces on https://www.royalhotelcarltonbologna.com/ will not be accessible, and we cannot be held responsible in this case.
Specialized advertising platforms
Several professional advertising platforms also give you the option to accept or block cookies used by companies that are members. These centralized mechanisms do not block the display of ads; they simply prevent the installation of cookies that tailor ads to your interests.
For example, you can visit the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com to prohibit the installation of these cookies on your device. This website is offered by digital advertising professionals brought together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by Interactive Advertising Bureau France.